...And the Right Vibe:
- You’ve got a positive outlook, and a life outside of work (World of Warcraft doesn’t count!)
- You’re a self-starter who takes initiative
- You’re organized and can manage your time effectively in order to consistently meet deadlines
- You can communicate technical ideas to non-technical people
- You can communicate effectively via Email, over the phone and in person (yes, you sometimes visit clients!), and can create documentation when needed
- You have definitely moved out of your parents’ basement (at least once!)
A Life at Envision
We’re busy people, that’s for sure. But most nights we leave around 5 or 6, and you can pretty much always make plans for most weekends. We know better than to burn you out. We don’t spend all our free time together, but if you like to crack a joke, you’ll find we’re all ears and if it is funny we may even laugh ...
Our selection process
We go through all submitted resumes. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted, so please no phone calls. Thanks for your interest in EnvisionOnline.ca.
Interested in applying? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Web Developer Intern in the subject.